- Barcodes are generally found in a drawer in the Hanner lab, but if you cannot find any or you have run out, you have to go to BIO to get more.
- You also might be able to find barcodes lying around in BIO.
- Go to the LIMS website http://188.8.131.52:8080/Lims.Web/
- At the bottom of the page there is a heading Print Barcode with Print Barcode being the only option, so click on that.
- Select the maximum number of barcodes that you can print (16) beside Number of labels.
- Beside Select Scope choose BIO Lab.
- Then select the room where you want the barcodes to be printed (most likely the Extraction Lab Printer).
- Select Print.
Updated April 27 2009