- Bring the DNA plate along with your PCR plate to the barcode scanner in the lab.
- Go to LIMS http://184.108.40.206:8080/Lims.Web/
- Under Stage Selection choose PCR Prep.
- User Barcode: Scan in your card. Start plate: scan in the barcode on the extracted DNA. End plate: put a barcode on your PCR plate and scan it in.
- Choose the Protocol you used (eg. If you used primers MLepF/LepR, that is what you choose from the list). Press Submit. The plate barcodes will now be gone if it worked.
- Go back to the LIMS home page. Under Stage Selection choose PCR Thermocycling.
- User Barcode: Scan in your card. Plate barcode: scan in the barcode on your PCR plate. Choose the Protocol (this is which program you ran the reaction on in the thermocycler, eg. COIFAST).
- Press Submit.
Return to PCR Procedure.
Continue to E-gel PCR Product Check.
Updated April 27 2009